ADMISSIONS TO CLASSES IX & X
FOR ADMISSIONS TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED CLASSES, PLEASE SEND A MAIL TO THE SCHOOL AT firstname.lastname@example.org MENTIONING ENTIRE STUDENT DETAILS WITH CURRENT AND PREVIOUS YEAR'S MARKSHEETS
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
· Online Form to be duly filled by the Applicant only after reading all the Rules & Regulations. Kindly fill in the entire form, each field is compulsory.
· Kindly check the age criteria before filling the form
· Payment for the form to be made after filling the form and unique code of generated PDF to be preserved
· Form will be disqualified and may be asked by the School to re-fill if not filled correctly / having multiple entries / invalid entries.
· The submission of Online Application Form does not guarantee admission.
1. Online Application Procedure will be supervised by the Admission Committee of the School. Parents who have applied for, will also be a part of that particular lucky draw meeting.
2. Entry of names of Students will be made after the Eligibility check, in Lucky draw process.
3. A weekday will be fixed for Lucky Draw & will be communicated to parents/Online form applicants.
4. Lucky draw will be opened in the presence of the parents/Online form applicants.
5. Preference will be given to minority students, subject to fulfillment of all requirements of Minority and submission of relevant documents.
6. Final Entry of those Students will be made in School register who have been selected through the
Lucky Draw and signatures of all attendees will be taken.
7. Names of the selected students (of that Week) will be displayed on the School Website & Admission
8. Selected students’ admission confirmation period & payment of fees - 3 working days after the name display.
9. If selected students do not take the admission by paying the fees within 3 days after the list is
displayed, selection will be cancelled and admission will be offered to next candidate
List of documents –
(To be submitted in the school office only after confirmation of admission)
Kindly note: Identity proof of the student and identity & address proof of both the parents / legal guardians is a must. However identity & address proof of one parent / legal guardian is applicable in case of single parent / legal guardian.
a. Age proof of the student (copy of birth certificate)
b. 3 latest passport size photographs
c. Aadhaar card copy of the student (As required by the Education Dept.)
d. Aadhaar card copy of the parents/ legal guardians (As required by the Education Dept.)
e. Bonafide certificate (for admission to LKG & onwards)
f. Copy of last progress report card
g. Residence proof of parent/legal guardian – Current
h. Residence proof of parent/legal guardian – Permanent
i. Original school leaving certificate (For admission to LKG & onwards)
j. Minority undertaking (If applicable)