1. In addition to the fees, parents may be required to meet the expenses of school uniform, books, note books, (school lunch, school transport – Optional),
school publications, educational trips, excursions, class activity/co-curricular material charges, activity charges, fees for public/board examinations, Annual
Days, Sports Day, and any other requirement in connection with their child’s education at Lexicon
2. The School Annual fee can be paid in 2 equal installments. 1st Installment at the time of admission, 2nd Installment by 10th August 2018
3. Those opting for Transport: Transport for First Term (April to September) to be paid by 10 March 2018. Transport for Second Term (October to March) to
be paid by 10th August 2018. Defaulters will be charged a fine of 25/- per day thereafter. If a student cancels the school transport before the end of a Term,
Transport charges will be payable for the Full Term. Under no circumstances will the amount be refunded or adjusted.
4. Fee payment can be made through Cash, Demand Draft, Cheque or NEFT. Dishonoured cheques will attract a fine of Rs. 500/-
5. The academic year has 2 terms. Term I -1st April 2018 to 30th September 2018 & Term II- 1st October 2018 to 31st March 2019.
6. If a student leaves the school before the end of a Term, fees will be payable for the full Term. Under no circumstances will the fees be refunded or adjusted.
7. In case of mid-session admission, Fees has to be paid in full of the particular term along with the admission charges. No part payment will be accepted.
8. The fee schedule given above is subject to change from time to time, at the discretion of Lexicon’s management. The School will communicate any fee
revision to parents.
9. No concession in school fees or transport charges for vacations and broken periods.
10. I understand that the fees paid by me will not be refunded if I cancel the admission.
11. Once your child is registered in in one school of Lexicon, No transfer is permissible to any of our other branches.
12. If the admission is cancelled before the start of new academic year, the school is not liable to refund any amount paid.